The countdown to Cask Days is on, with only a couple of days left until the big event at the Evergreen Brick Works.
If you’re too excited to wait until Saturday, Bar Volo is hosting a couple of pre-events – tonight features a cask takeover by Half Pints of Winnipeg, Manitoba, and tomorrow features a special cask of Howe Sound Pumpkin Eater from B.C.
But it’s the festival itself on Saturday and Sunday where over 70 breweries bring 100+ cask beers together for the largest event of its kind in the country. There’s beer, food, music, art – the event promises to be a great one – but there’s only limited tickets remaining so you best get one before it’s too late.
The Bar Towel is getting in on the action this year as well – through our sister event series the Brewer’s Backyard, we are proud to be hosting a special section at Cask Days that features pumpkin and harvest ales! So as a part of the incredible selection of cask ales you can find at Cask Days, please stop by our Brewer’s Backyard area to try out the following:
- Howe Sound “Pumpkineater” (Imperial Pumpkin Ale)
- Half Pints “Punk ‘N’ Fest” (Pumpkin Ale)
- Hopfenstark “Greg” (Harvest American Foreign Stout)
- Railway City “Hoptoberfest” (Harvest Ale)
- Benelux “Molsson 2012” (Harvest Saison)
- Indie Ale House “Double Barrel Pumpkin Abbey” (Belgian Strong)
- Niagara College “Boktoberfest” (Barrel Aged Bock)
- Nickelbrook “Pie Eyed Pumpkin Ale” (Spiced Pumpkin Ale)
- Brasserurs Illimtes “Magouille” (Scand’Ale With Pumpkin)
- Grand River “Highballler” (Pumpkin Ale)
- Church Key “Pumpkin Ale” (Pumpkin Ale)
- Clocktower “Pumpkin” (Pumpkin Ale)
See you at Cask Days!