Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beertown

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Beertown

Post by S. St. Jeb »

http://www.beertown.ca/

Locations in Burlington, Cambridge, London, Waterloo

Have been twice (in Burlington), once for drinks after work, and today for dinner.

Great beer menu with both static and rotating bottles and draught. List is readily available on-line, including what is 'on deck'. Everyone in our party enjoyed their food tonight.

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

Not meaning to promote this place, only to provide information, but this quote from the Amsterdam Brew House thread does not apply. Both my visits have been positive.
beerstodiscover wrote:My server did not really know what was on tap despite me grilling him 2-3 times asking about what else is available. I walked down to the bar and inspected the chalkboard for myself and found some interesting options (El Dorado Saison, Apricot Sour.) The chalkboard is also not accurate and reflects what could (should?) be available. Space Invader, KLB Raspberry Wheat and Fracture were prominently displayed on the chalk board, but not available.