Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

The Definitive WORLD CUP PUB thread

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

One other spot not mentioned, particularly for England matches;

Main Event on Yonge (home of the Manchester United Supporters Club) has a great set up with over THIRTY T.V. sets including a large projection screen as well as several plasmas. Beer selection is standard (very few micros available) but the atmosphere for England matches is great. That's where I'll be for the first England match this Saturday at 9am.

Colin @ Canada

Post by Colin @ Canada »

Smokeless Joe's will be airing soccer games for the world cup. I'm sure Stephen might be airing the games as well at Beer Bistro.

sstackho
Bar Fly

Post by sstackho »

And of course, C'est What will be making good use of those TVs.

midlife crisis
Beer Superstar

Post by midlife crisis »

C'est What was good for the games this afternoon (though they're not big on having the audio high enough that you can hear the commentary), mostly because cask-conditioned Hop Bomb was on and in great form!