Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Gambrinus in London Got a whole Wack of Black

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Asst. Grain Shoveller

Gambrinus in London Got a whole Wack of Black

Post by Asst. Grain Shoveller »

Have sent a truckload of beer to Gambrinus in London, Pale Ale, Summer Saison, Casks of Nut Brown & Pale Ale (Hop Bomb), Cheshire Valley IPA & Augusta Ale...don't know when Milos will tap them but I hope everybody enjoys them...Contact Gambrinus for more Details!!!
cheers
ken

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

Awesome news Ken. I usually enjoy at least one Black Oak or Cheshire Valley beer whenever I'm at Gambrinus. The Saison is always a summer highlight for me. Never tried the Hop Bomb before - I'm excited to taste it! Thanks for sending all this goodness down to London. Cheers

Flood

Post by Flood »

Currently, we have three Cheshire taps online:
- Unfiltered IPA
- Robust Porter
- Cheshire Mild

as well as offering Black Oak Double Chocolate Cherry Stout on tap! :)

Come out and have one (or many) today!
beer up

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Wow, good stuff. That Robust Porter sure is a life changer!! 8)
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Milos

Post by Milos »

Today on cask Hop Bomb and draught Summer Saison!!
So many beers and so little time!!