Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Crooked Cue Port Credit

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Publican

Post by Publican »

I'll be at the Crooked Cue on Saturday at 3pm. Hope to see you Sil, Soods, Jeff Porter and The Seven Duffs.

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

Publican wrote:I'll be at the Crooked Cue on Saturday at 3pm. Hope to see you Sil, Soods, Jeff Porter and The Seven Duffs.
Not sure if I will be able to make it (likely working) but I will try to make it out for a pint if I can.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

Likewise, I have a funeral in the afternoon - It's unlikely that I'll be able to make it down, but I'll see when it ends...

Cheers!

The place looks really cool, I just want to check it out...

I may be able to drop in for a quickie on Tuesday night...
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Lamber

Post by Lamber »

Stopped in Monday after work and had a bottle of Southern Tier IPA and an excellent burger. Staff was friendly and said the new beer lineup was doing well. I'll be stopping again.

Stabby

Post by Stabby »

Great burgers and a long beer list, great selection of bottled and good beers on tap. Love the 1L Stein option!

Sil

Post by Sil »

Crooked Cue is switching up/expanding their tap lines. They said the new beers should be on my the end of the month.

What I remember for sure they're adding:

- Delerium Tremens
- Nickel Brook Organic
- Thornbury Cider
- Fuller's ESB (replacing the London Pride)

Apparently the craft beer is working well for them!

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

Cask beer coming to Crooked Cue any day now apparently....they recently announced they have a cask engine they imported from England. I work in the area now so will have to stop by soon.