Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Chester's Beers of the World

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

zane9

Chester's Beers of the World

Post by zane9 »

Attention Team Hamilton! In case you didn't know, Chester's has moved...1 door down the street. 60 King Street East.

Time for a meet-up. PM me.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

I believe Michael has just consolidated his business model and downsized, as he already owned that space, but I believe it was called Fingers Bar and Grill or some such thing. I haven't been in that side of the building, but that is where the food came from if you were eating while in Chester's proper.

I'd be interested in meeting. I don't drink at all anymore, but I'll still come for a bite to eat.

Len
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!