Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Keep6 Imports opens online bottle shop

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

Anyone?
spinrsx wrote:anyone that had 3F golden blend shipped to a local lcbo receive their beer yet?

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

spinrsx wrote:Anyone?
spinrsx wrote:anyone that had 3F golden blend shipped to a local lcbo receive their beer yet?
I'm still waiting for my Gose Gone Wild......

FEUO

Post by FEUO »

Craig wrote:That's brutal. It's a shame they won't ship to local LCBOs in Toronto. One of the few ways we city folk suffer compared to the rest of the province.
You are also in the city. So you are suffering on many levels beyond beer. :wink:

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

That sucks.. at the SAQ you don't pay for your import until you pick it up. With Keep6 you pay in advance. In the event that the beer we ordered somehow goes missing and/or never arrives at the lcbo (or breaks.. or is stolen.. whatever) - who is liable?
BakaGaijin wrote:

FEUO

Post by FEUO »

BakaGaijin wrote:
Really? Zoiks.... I've had mine for weeks.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

never noticed this one before on the site. The 'special edition' version

Oak-aged 5 month in Bourbon and Brandy barrels.

http://www.keep6imports.com/shop/les-tr ... r-baltique

Coronaeus

Post by Coronaeus »

spinrsx wrote:never noticed this one before on the site. The 'special edition' version

Oak-aged 5 month in Bourbon and Brandy barrels.

http://www.keep6imports.com/shop/les-tr ... r-baltique

I wonder what year this one is. When you click on the full bottle picture, it looks like 2013. I have accidentally been cellaring a 2014 and a 2015. I suppose I should keep that going... either way.

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

Hey all, I'm very interested in this new Dieu du Ciel Saison du Parc offering from Keep6: http://www.keep6imports.com/shop/dieu-d ... on-du-parc

It's got a 96 percentile/93 style percentile on RB. I don't have much room in my fridge so I'd be happy to split this a few ways. Any takers?

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

If any is making its way out KW way I'd be interested...
untappd/instacrap/facebitch/snapitychat/etc: @matttthewgeorge