Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Private Order

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

WOO HOO! Got a call from Peter about the Rogue Hazelnut. Picking mine up this weekend... 8)
lister

madhatt

Post by madhatt »

Let's start another mass order, I could use some magnum's of Grande Reserve, among other things :)

robinvboyer

Post by robinvboyer »

YES!!!! i'm movig about 4 hours north of Toronto after xmas........that means i can't get good beer anymore. I would LOVE to stock up on LOADS of Rogue beers to tide me over in between my beers runs from the north.

lagerale

Post by lagerale »

madhatt wrote:Let's start another mass order, I could use some magnum's of Grande Reserve, among other things :)
I think you can get these from Peter at Esprit. I was tempted to buy the magnums, but opted for a case of the 750's.

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

madhatt wrote:Let's start another mass order, I could use some magnum's of Grande Reserve, among other things :)
You generally can't just "start" an order with Esprit. They only do infrequent orders with some of the breweries they deal with, and Peter will usually post something here to let people know when the order is being placed in case anyone wants to get in on the order.

madhatt

Post by madhatt »

-edit-