Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

group in KW/Cambridge/Guelph area to split private orders

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Post by tupalev »

I was just reviewing this thread - I never received any info back from the Wine Guy Imports folks, so, Jan and Jesse, it does not look like I will be placing that Pauwel Kwak, Tripel Karmeliet and DeuS Brut Des Flandres order just yet. At least, not until I get some pricing / additional info from the agent.

sphilp

Post by sphilp »

im down for 6 brewdog as well. hopefully r&r get some more in, last time i was in scotland i had several of their brews and they were all great.

JesseM
Seasoned Drinker

Post by JesseM »

I'm short on cash at the moment, as in I have none, but I should be getting a pay check either this week or next, so hopefully I can pick up my bounty in the very near future.

Jan Primus

Post by Jan Primus »

I'm good to meet up most evenings just let me know...

Jan Primus

Post by Jan Primus »

Any KW folk wanna split a case (12 x 750) of Van de Kaizer Blau??

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Post by tupalev »

I can help you with that Jan, sure. 6 bottles if needed, although if anyone wants 1-2 of those that would be fine too. Great beer.

xocoatl

Post by xocoatl »

Jan Primus wrote:Any KW folk wanna split a case (12 x 750) of Van de Kaizer Blau??
I would be interested in 2 bottles.

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

Jan Primus wrote:Any KW folk wanna split a case (12 x 750) of Van de Kaizer Blau??
Id take 2 bottles!

Jan Primus

Post by Jan Primus »

I have sent the email guys, will keep ya posted.

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Post by tupalev »

Thanks Jan!

Beer Geek

Post by Beer Geek »

Beer Geek wrote:I haven’t had any replies other than the couple of posts on here. I have no interest in the Cherry Saison and therefore will only be purchasing one case of the Crème Brulee….assuming there are still some left.
Looks like we are not having much luck with these private orders. I got word from R&R that the Brulee went really quick and I was not able to get my hands on any. But they did say that the Pumpking will be up for grabs next.

xocoatl

Post by xocoatl »

I am going to put in an order today for a case of the brewdog paradox. So far I have :

Xocoatl: 6
Kwailo: 6
sphilp: 6
tupalev: 3

If anyone else wants in, let me know.

We also need to find a time to meet up to split the Panepot

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

xocoatl wrote:I am going to put in an order today for a case of the brewdog paradox. So far I have :

Xocoatl: 6
Kwailo: 6
sphilp: 6
tupalev: 3

If anyone else wants in, let me know.

We also need to find a time to meet up to split the Panepot

ill take the other three, i know im new to this site but JesseM can confirm my beer geekdom....i really want anything i cant get at the LCBO

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Post by tupalev »

I'm all over the Pumking Jay...

Throw out a time/day and I'll try and make it to the Castle - maybe some weeknight after dinner?

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Ill be at the castle on the 11th of November, so I would like to get in one one of these as well, provided I am still able.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!