Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Garrison Order Update

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Garrison Order Update

Post by Cass »

Thought I'd start a new thread for the Garrison order.

For those you entered into the order - please check your email for the confirmation from me today and next steps.

Thanks,
Cass

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Thanks for the update Cass. I've gone in on a couple cases with a local buddy of mine. Quite exciting really!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

mjohnston

Post by mjohnston »

Cass, has this been released into the LCBO distribution network? If not when can that be expected? Just wondering when I can expect it to get to me :)
Mat

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

Anyone know when the next one was going to be? I filled out the online form and haven't heard anything. I have emailed Cass but figured I would put my question here too as he is probably getting lots of emails from beer guys.

Thanks

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Sorry guys, been a bit busy. Right now we're trying to work out the shipping to ensure that the pricing stays as we originally hoped.

There probably won't be another order call until we get this one through the system successfully! But thanks for the interest, we'll get another one going soon.

inertiaboy
Bar Fly

Post by inertiaboy »

Just saw a charge on my Visa for $12.75 on June 22 - looks like a deposit being billed for the Garrison order. Great news!

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

Oh man that's exciting. Ever since I got that Imperial Pale in a trade I have been dying to get on the list for the next order. I'm considering the drive to Halifax...LOL. Fantastic opportunity Cass has for us. Thanks a ton.

Ralphus

Post by Ralphus »

Oh man that's exciting. Ever since I got that Imperial Pale in a trade I have been dying to get on the list for the next order. I'm considering the drive to Halifax...LOL. Fantastic opportunity Cass has for us. Thanks a ton.
Same experience here. Imperial on a trade and it has been on my mind since. My sister is flying in from Halifax this weekend and I'm praying she is good to her word and picks me up a suitcase of it.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Ralphus wrote:
Same experience here. Imperial on a trade and it has been on my mind since. My sister is flying in from Halifax this weekend and I'm praying she is good to her word and picks me up a suitcase of it.

Can't wait for this!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

Cass,

What are the chances that this order will make it into our hands by August 1st? Unfortunately around then is my cut off since I have to consume it prior to the big move.
I don't always piss in a bottle but when I do...I prefer to call it Dos Equis.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Jon Walker wrote:Cass,

What are the chances that this order will make it into our hands by August 1st? Unfortunately around then is my cut off since I have to consume it prior to the big move.
Jon, if you ordered some, I would hope it gets to you before the move. If it doesn't, I'll gladly mail you a few bottles to wherever you are.

pootz
Beer Superstar

Post by pootz »

any progress update Cass? I'm planning on an extended summer holiday I'd hate to think the beer came in after I vacate this cold assed place. :wink:
Aventinus rules!

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Would like to let everyone know that the beer shipped this past week and is now in transit. Getting closer!

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

The beer has arrived, halleuyah! Will let everyone know what happens next as I hear.

Images

Post by Images »

Damn, 3 weeks for shipping from Halifax. They really must use pack mules.