Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

espirit agencies, orders?

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

Just ordered a case of De Dolle Oerbier! Thanks Peter!!
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

vincho

Post by vincho »

If anyone wants to split anything with me, please let me know too?

I don't know if I wanna get a case but I'm totally interested if I can get some brews for what was paid by case?

Also what are the prices by case order? Is it a significant mark up with other costs added (basically the same as a private order through LCBO?)

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

vincho wrote:If anyone wants to split anything with me, please let me know too?

I don't know if I wanna get a case but I'm totally interested if I can get some brews for what was paid by case?

Also what are the prices by case order? Is it a significant mark up with other costs added (basically the same as a private order through LCBO?)
Price per case below. I've got a case of each coming in to split with a group. I'll have two of each up for trade if your interested.

DE DOLLE OERBIER 20 X 330ML $95.00
DE DOLLE ARABIER 20 X 330ML $92.00
DE DOLLE DULLE TEVE 20 X 330ML $96.00

Cale
Bar Fly

Post by Cale »

Made an order for the Dulle Teve at the beginning of Oct but still no sign of it. I hope it hasn't been "lost" by the LCBO. Where is my baby :(

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

LC can take 6 weeks just to get something 20 km up Yonge street, Might take 3 months to ship down to Hamilton.
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Cale
Bar Fly

Post by Cale »

icemachine wrote:LC can take 6 weeks just to get something 20 km up Yonge street, Might take 3 months to ship down to Hamilton.
Good to know. Thanks.

Cale
Bar Fly

Post by Cale »

Thanks again to Peter for hooking me up with this De Dolle order! Although I might use a different store next time - or just pick it up - as it was sitting in the back for "a long time" according to the woman who finally gave my case. He was pretty good with badgering the LCBO to locate my beer, however.

Love the Dulle Teve. It didn't topple Karmeliet as all-time favourite tripel, but I think it places a pretty close second.

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

i wouldn't mind splitting a case of Achel Extra brun if someone wanted

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

Got my Oerbier and is it fantastic!!! Best belgian beer I've had of this style in a long time.
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"