Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Kissmeyer Beer - Denmark

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Roland + Russell

Kissmeyer Beer - Denmark

Post by Roland + Russell »

Roland + Russell is pleased to offer a new exclusive brand. Kissmeyer Beer is the brainchild of Anders Kissmeyer, formerly of Nørrebro Bryghus in Denmark. Last year Anders left Nørrebro Bryghus to establish his own brand. Last month on August 11th, he was awarded recognition as the World's Best Diploma Master Brewer 2011 by The Scandinavian School of Brewing.

For this initial private ordering we are offering the following 4 beers. Please keep in mind that pricing is approximate and final price may fluctuate slightly based on freight rates.

Kissmeyer Honey Porter (6.5 % ABV) Rich, velvety, chocolaty with a soft malty body, balanced medium bitterness and sweetness and a honey driven extra silky smooth malty finish. Think Fuller’s London Porter married to dark Grand Cru chocolate and genuine Fanø heather honey.

24 x 330 ml
approx $98.00 per case

Kissmeyer Red IPA (7.0 % ABV). A deep copper coloured IPA with a distinct bitternes. Dry, but quite malty body with a hint of caramel and a rich, fruity hop aroma and flavour. Think a maltier, hoppier and and bolder version of the ’new classic’ Kissmeyer Pale Ale!

9 x 500 ml
approx. $62.00 per case

961 Beer Kissmeyer Lebanese Pale Ale (6.5 % ABV) A classic amber coloured IPA with a balanced bitterness. Dry, quite light body with a rich, fruity hop aroma and flavour from Simcoe and Citra hops. Subtly flavoured with a range of local, wild Lebanese herbs Zaatar, Soumak and Lemon Mint for an intriguing oriental undertone and finish. Think: The US West Coast meets the Beirut Bazaar!

24 x 330 ml
approx $98.00 per case

Kissmeyer Christmas (6.5 % ABV ). Deep copper coloured Belgian style Christmas ale with a fruity, malty body and a touch of refreshing acidity. Intense, spicy aroma and flavour from the Belgian Trappist yeast, discretely supplemented by additions of pomegranate and bitter orange peel.

24 x 330 ml
approx $98.00 per case

To place an order, please contact us at: sales@rolandandrussell.com and put Kissmeyer in the subject line.
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com
twitter.com/RolandRussell

andrewrg
Bar Fly

Post by andrewrg »

Any Toronto folks want to split a case of Red IPA?

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

Yay! A private order! E-mail sent! :D Thanks R&R!
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

I'd take a bottle or two of any of those if someone needs help but I am not really up for more than that right now. PM me!

The_Jester
Bar Fly

Post by The_Jester »

Any Peterborough folks interested in splitting some Red?
"The time for delay is over, we need to address the threat of climate change activism immediately if we hope to protect the future prosperity of our children’s employers." Scott Vrooman

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

Would be up for spliting some Red - drop me a PM

Roland + Russell

Hello everyone,

This is the last call for the Kissmeyer order. Those that have not yet received their paperwork will get it by Monday.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Roland + Russell
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

A Lebanese style ale? hmmm.

Off topic, but if you ever do go to Lebanon, there are some surprisingly good beers being produced in Beirut from the people at 961 Beer. No fancy herbs, just surprisingly good beer in the Middle East. The witbier and stout were the best that I had.

Roland + Russell

Funny that you mentioned that as we are considering bringing 961 in. We also represent Taybeh from that region of the world.

Best regards,
Roland + Russell
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com

liamt07
Bar Fly

Post by liamt07 »

If anyone has ordered, I'd be interested in a bottle of a variety of these - PM me