Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Westvleteren 12

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cale
Bar Fly

Post by Cale »

Even though it seems unlike at this point I will throw my hat in the ring. I would definitely be up for some. Pretty much any quantity.

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

I'm up for half a case if someone takes care of organizing. I have a few orders on the go already.
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

I'd be in for a couple bottles
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

IPA_Lover

Post by IPA_Lover »

I'm in for 2 bottles if we can get a second case going here.
^^^Hop-head ^^^

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

I dont think I made the go around for the first case...so count me in if someone else is grabbing more. I would be happy to grab 2 to 4 bottles, whatever is available.

JB84

Post by JB84 »

I'd be down for 4-6 bottles, live in Kitchener but would meet in Toronto if anyone needs me to fill the rest of a case. PM me :D

hammy78

Post by hammy78 »

I would be in for 6 bottles if someone could fit me in on a case? Coming in to Toronto would not be a problem. Send me a message. Thanks.

kafercrazy

Post by kafercrazy »

2 here, if it's not too late!

ctalbot

Post by ctalbot »

It seems unlikely, but if another order is placed and there's room, I'd be in for a bottle or two.

Chris

heebes

Post by heebes »

i could be in for 2 bottles to fill out a 2nd or 3rd case.

m

aser

Post by aser »

I'm in for several bottles if this is going down.

Streets

Post by Streets »

Thanks Peter! And please relay my appreciation to the kind woman who helped carry it out. :lol:

I already have a bunch of people to take care of, but if there's any leftover then I'll try to help out the others who didn't get in on DaPan's case!

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

That was no "kind woman", that was my wife.

emjay

Post by emjay »

If people are willing to take a lot of bottles (ideally, 3 more people for 6 bottles each) and can PayPal me the payment upfront, I can order a case - and obviously, guarantee the availability for them.

People would need to pick it up in Scarborough... right on Kennedy Road, just north of the 401.

If you're absolutely serious about this... pm me, or email me at mathewjonesATgmailDOTcom for payment instructions and any questions. I'll shoot an email to Peter now to double check, and immediately refund if I end up unable to get a case.

6 bottles/person @ $96 - if 6 is too much, people here arenobviously willing to buy more!
First 3 people get it! PICKUP ONLY (Scarborough - Kennedy Rd. North of 401)
mathewjones AT gmail DOT com

Let's try to do this ASAP... surely you guys would hate to miss out just as much as me!

EDIT: Hmm... just saw Peter's post. Email me if you're interested, but hold off on payment until I can figure out the precise details.