Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Dieu Du Ciel! Herbe A Detourne (Belgian Triple w/ Citra)

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Dieu Du Ciel! Herbe A Detourne (Belgian Triple w/ Citra)

Post by TheBeeraholic »

I'm looking to get a few bottles of this. Ideally three most I'd consider getting for myself would be six.

Anyone else interested?

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

I have organized enough people to cover 3/4 of a case, if you can step up to six, or find someone to take some more let me know.

jrenihan

Post by jrenihan »

I had this one at the brewpub a few weeks ago and thought it was incredibly good. The best (of many) beers that I had while there. I really found it to be pretty unique.
I am ordering a case, which I generally plan on keeping, but if somebody wanted to trade some (maybe 6?) for some Chaman, I would certainly be interested...
ren

tyler90

Post by tyler90 »

Just a head's up, but this beer is vastly different in bottle form- I found the alcoholic warmth to vastly overpower the rest of the flavours. In contrast, the tap version was much more balanced with the citra flavours providing fruity notes complementing the tripel style. Enjoyed the tap version a lot, bottle not so much.

biegaman
Bar Fly

Post by biegaman »

JerCraigs wrote:I have organized enough people to cover 3/4 of a case, if you can step up to six, or find someone to take some more let me know.
Jer, I'll take a couple of bottles (or whatever's needed) if there's still room to hop on that order...

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

We have a case. I can put you down for a couple biegaman. Shoot me an email to let me know how many you want.