Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer of the Month Club

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Gedge
Bar Fly

Post by Gedge »

Got someone on the phone this morning. They were able to give me an idea of what was sent out in May and June. Sounds like Canadian breweries only - and not an impressive list I'm afraid.

May

Cameron's Dopplebock and Rye Pale Ale
Boreal Blonde (and another Boreal I didn't quite hear, but she'd lost me at "Boreal")

June

Griffin Pale Ale and Red Ale
Border Pilsner (at a guess, the Niagaras Best Border Premium Pilsner Lager) and something else she did not name from the same brewery

I'm going to pass. The Cameron's beers are good but by no means hard to come by and stuff like Boreal does not interest me at all.

Stroonze

Post by Stroonze »

Heres the email i got back from them. Big pass for me.

"Thank you for your email.

Listed below is the product list for June and May.

2012 MAY
CAMERON'S BREWERY
Dopplebock

Rye Pale Ale (RPA)
LES BRASSEURS DU NORD
Boreale Rousse
Boreale Blonde

2012 JUNE
NIAGARA'S BEST BREWERY
Border Pilsner
Light Lager

McAUSLAN BREWERY
Griffon Extra Pale Ale
Griffon Red Ale

Please let us know if we can assist you further."

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

I think we were part of this in March: Oatmeal Coffee Stout & Maple Red Ale.