Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

BROWERIJ DE RANKE

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

BROWERIJ DE RANKE

Post by esprit »

This renowned Belgian brewery is the latest addition to our portfolio. We are offering to take advance orders for the following beers:

KRIEK DE RANKE – This is an unusual co-operation between De Ranke and well known lambic producer, Girardin. A 7% ale produced from a blend of De Ranke’s sour pale ale aged with cherries for 6 months and Girardin’s lambic. Rated 99 on ratebeer.com and 94 on beeradvocate.com. Packed in 6 x 375ml and approximate price will be $83.00 per case.

CUVEE DE RANKE – Similar to the above but without cherries. Also rated 99 on ratebeer.com and 94 on beeradvocate.com. Packed in 6 x 375ml and approximate price will be $80.00 per case.

No deposit is required. Please reply directly to my e-mail below.

Peter
ESPRIT AGENCIES
espritagencies@sympatico.ca

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

I've ordered a case of both if anyone wants to split PM me.

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

FYI to those not on Peter's email distribution.

"My apologies to all but I incorrectly indicated that the two De Ranke beers were packed 6 x 375ml whereas they are actually 6 x 750ml. If you would like to change your orders, please advise immediately."

All 12 bottles are spoken for. Thanks.