Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Freigeist Bierkultur Private Order

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

lister wrote: By K6 do you mean the Bar Volo premises? Other than later hours, that's still not much better than the LCBO head office.
Keep6 has an office near Queen and Bathurst, but it's a bit of a squeeze getting in and out
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

^ no this is what I meant.

Zuma

Post by Zuma »

cfrancis wrote:Ottawa folk

I'm ordering a case of each. Mostly because I love the alt and kolsch style. Would be willing to part with some bottles or convince me to order more.
I'll take a couple of each, if you have extra.

xocoatl

Post by xocoatl »

Interested trying some of each, and looking for a couple people in KW/Cambridge/Guelph area that would like to split each case 3 ways (4 bottles per person of each type).

General Ivolgin

Post by General Ivolgin »

cfrancis wrote:Ottawa folk

I'm ordering a case of each. Mostly because I love the alt and kolsch style. Would be willing to part with some bottles or convince me to order more.

I'm in Ottawa and would be happy to take two of each if you can spare them.

Rob

Eli

Post by Eli »

I made an order with a couple of friends and we have a few bottles up for grabs if anyone is interested:

I'm in Toronto.

Edit (some got taken already):
Out of gose
Kolsch gone as well
Only 3 bottles of the doppelsticke alt left

cfrancis
Bar Fly

Post by cfrancis »

Has anyone else in this actually filled out paperwork yet? Been waiting and waiting.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

Same here.
"A good light beer is one that doesn't taste like piss!" - Frank d'Angelo

skaghevn

Post by skaghevn »

cfrancis wrote:Has anyone else in this actually filled out paperwork yet? Been waiting and waiting.
Keep6 sent this msg out near the end of May:
We decided to bring in the cases through our LCBO consignment program rather than private order. This is why we didn't need any individual order forms to be signed. Not to worry we still have everyones order requests and have reserved these cases for you once released by LCBO.

The beers have landed in Canada and are on route to the LCBO warehouse. They will still need to go through lab testing and re-labelling. Once released we will contact everyone. Looking at about 3-4 weeks

Eli

Post by Eli »

Just picked mine up. If you haven't received an invoice I'd contact Keep6 to figure stuff out.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

Will be emailing Keep 6 today. so if I wind up getting these bottles who all wanted them again? :)
"A good light beer is one that doesn't taste like piss!" - Frank d'Angelo

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

sprague11 wrote:Will be emailing Keep 6 today. so if I wind up getting these bottles who all wanted them again? :)
Think I was in for a few
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole