Page 1 of 2

WESTVLETEREN 12

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:59 am
by esprit
I'm getting numerous requests for "a few bottles". The LCBO only allows sales of full case lots...a full case is 24 x 330ml. Their rule, not mine. We have 12 on the way but will also be getting some 8 further on down the line.

Peter

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 am
by ECBS
Fine citizens of Windsor-Essex County:

If anyone is interested in splitting a case of W12, please refer to the discussion I just started up in the "Random Talk > Windsor-Essex County Beer Enthusiasts, Unite!" thread, or shoot me a PM!

Re: WESTVLETEREN 12

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:13 pm
by Cadbury102
esprit wrote:I'm getting numerous requests for "a few bottles". The LCBO only allows sales of full case lots...a full case is 24 x 330ml. Their rule, not mine. We have 12 on the way but will also be getting some 8 further on down the line.

Peter


Do we PM you, or e-mail a request? I'm still new here, so I'm uncertain about these things. Thanks!

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:17 pm
by Moishk
I'd be interested in splitting a case with a few other people. PM if interested.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm
by esprit
Cadbury, not sure if I replied to you as I don't visit bartowel that often. E-mail is best...espritagencies@sympatico.ca

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:21 am
by Bull_Schott
Any estimate on price per case?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:18 pm
by Moishk
I will order a case if 2 more people want to join a case split. 6 bottles per person. Msg me.

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:26 pm
by Morrish
Moishk wrote:I will order a case if 2 more people want to join a case split. 6 bottles per person. Msg me.


I'd be in. PM sent.

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:37 pm
by Moishk
need 1 more person, however peter hasnt responded to my emails or calls so it may all be for naught.

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:42 am
by beerstodiscover
Moishk wrote:need 1 more person, however peter hasnt responded to my emails or calls so it may all be for naught.


I'll take 6, check PM

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:50 am
by Moishk
I just received an email from Peter; it basically says they are expecting a shipment of westy 12 and we need to reserve now if we want. Unfortunately i lost my job this week and can't justify this expense.
bull_schott, Morrish, and deepeary all expressed a desire to share a case. here is peter's contact info;
Peter Lopaty
ESPRIT AGENCIES
211 Fairview Ave.
Toronto, ON
CANADA M6P 3A6
tel 1-416-762-4133
espritagencies@sympatico.ca

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 am
by IPA_Lover
Did anything ever happen with this? I'd be willing to split on a case depending on cost if it's still possible.

Thanks!

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 am
by vandutchy
IPA_Lover wrote:Did anything ever happen with this? I'd be willing to split on a case depending on cost if it's still possible.

Thanks!


I may be able to sell you 6 bottles. I have to take a look at my inventory but if you are interested let me know. I live downtown Toronto.

Westy 12

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:05 pm
by esprit
It's in the country as we speak about it's as it's availbel.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:09 pm
by ChrisK
what's the pricing on this?