Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Dieu du ciel St. Jerome location - worth visiting?

Discuss beer travel and regional information, including the best bars and places to check out around in Canada and around the world, and other chat that is not specific to Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Gedge
Bar Fly

Dieu du ciel St. Jerome location - worth visiting?

Post by Gedge »

Going to Montreal later this momth. We typically visit DDC on Laurier, but wondering if the St. Jerome location is worth checking out. Specifically, do they sell any bottles for takeout that are unavailable in a decent dep?

jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

never been, but i did see on IG that they're selling derniere volonte out of their bottle shop now

Kish84
Bar Fly

Post by Kish84 »

I'm also going to Montreal later this month, came across this.

tl;dr: It's a wine bar and the only beer they serve is Hill Farmstead.
"There's always money in the banana stand."