Check out my map of Cincinnati here
I've been there a number of times for work. Here are some beer and food highlights:
- Nice place to grab a pint (good tap selection) and do some beer shopping. Have one or two casks available. Snacks are also good. A little bit of a trek from the highway.
- Friendly knowledgeable staff and great but not big selection. Right off 71.
The Party Source in KY
- They had Three Floyds last time I was there. A big cooler section with single bottles. Selection and prices very good and it's easy to get to. Might not find alll the latest one-offs and special seasonals.
The Pub at Rockwood Mews
- not a great tap selection but they had Brewdog Paradox on cask
- part of same chain as Rockwood Mews and also had a couple Brewdogs on tap/cask
- I've heard good things but never went.
- no beer but great BBQ.