Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ottawa and area help

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

rejtable
Bar Fly

Post by rejtable »

Weird that Lupulus is closed Saturday afternoons?? Could have sworn I was just there on a Saturday, but maybe it was Sunday. Anyway, yeah odd for sure.

If you are mobile with a car, Small Pony is new and definitely noteworthy. Check hours, but I think they are open Saturday afternoon. And depending on what Dominion City has going on in the east end that day/week they would be worth checking out. Their taproom and treehouse patio are pretty cool, albeit out of the way.