Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Orlando and area

Discuss beer travel and regional information, including the best bars and places to check out around in Canada and around the world, and other chat that is not specific to Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Orlando and area

Post by SteelbackGuy »

What say you?

I just booked a trip to Orlando, Fla for February 11th-Feb 17th.

We'll be spending 3 nights in orlando, then head south about 1.5 hours to Seabring to stay with my dad.

Any recos on shops, places to go, bars is much appreciated and Id like personal opinions if you have been places good or bad please and thanks.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

Leukens Liquors delivers and I am pretty sure it is free delivery within FLA. Check them out for sure.

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

went to Knightly Spirits when i was there last summer. damn fine selection, close to disney and all that.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

dale cannon

Post by dale cannon »

Mr. Len, there is some further info in here:

http://www.bartowel.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4522
That's the way she goes. Sometimes she goes, sometimes it doesn't. She didn't go. That's the way she goes.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Will check the other thread out!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Cagiva650

Post by Cagiva650 »

I am in Orlando now. Total Wine and More in the Millenia Plaza has a great selection of beers. Probably more than Knightly Spirits.

http://www.totalwine.com/

There is a surprising variety of beer available at Epcot. The Japanese pavilion at Epcot has several micro brews from Japan, but at a crazy price. Most bottles were $15. The German pavilion has Berliner Kindl and other German beers.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Cagiva650 wrote:I am in Orlando now. Total Wine and More in the Millenia Plaza has a great selection of beers. Probably more than Knightly Spirits.

http://www.totalwine.com/

There is a surprising variety of beer available at Epcot. The Japanese pavilion at Epcot has several micro brews from Japan, but at a crazy price. Most bottles were $15. The German pavilion has Berliner Kindl and other German beers.

Thanks.

I am more leaning to completely avoiding Redlight Redlight since it seems to be an overpriced bottle bar with hipsters with shit ass food. I think we may go to Oblivion instead. Epot is one of our destinations, so I will take you up on your suggestions, thanks!