Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Craft Beer Calendar 2016

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Ukie
Bar Fly

LCBO Craft Beer Calendar 2016

Post by Ukie »

Coming soon to an LCBO store near you, maybe!

Weekend of Dec 11-13 with any craft beer purchase, while supplies last!

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

2016 calendar will sit in the warehouse until 2017, at which point it will be distributed to the lcbo locations

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

spinrsx wrote:2016 calendar will sit in the warehouse until 2017, at which point it will be distributed to the lcbo locations
Despite the LCBO's shortcomings, I will admit I get a little tired of the jokes, sarcasm, and expressions of frustration about them.

But.....this is funny. :D

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

spinrsx wrote:2016 calendar will sit in the warehouse until 2017, at which point it will be distributed to the lcbo locations
.....in Toronto!

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

lol nice touch
Ukie wrote:
.....in Toronto!

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

Beer calendars are in, think Milk Calendar only substitute beer.