Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Winter Release 2017

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

GtownRandy

Post by GtownRandy »

tyler90 wrote:Did I miss the Tripel Karmeliet release? I thought I was watching that pretty closely...
Tripel Karm is showing lots of stock now!

beerstodiscover
Bar Fly

Post by beerstodiscover »

Some heavy-hitting stragglers from this release have arrived: Straffe Hendrik Quadruple, Val-Dieu Grand Cru and Abbaye Des Rocs. These are very attractively priced. I grabbed two of each, likely to sit in the cellar till next winter and beyond.

With only a dozen days of winter left, I wonder if we'll see Le Bilboquet MacKroken Flower, Komes Baltic Porter and Cuvee du Chateau.

Provost Drunk

Post by Provost Drunk »

Did I miss something or are we still waiting on a few beers to get released? Mackroken, Komes Baltic Porter, Cuvee du Chateau - any sign of these? I'm not overly moved by the spring or summer releases so some staggering on what was (IMO) a very strong winter release isn't a bad thing, as long as these beers do eventually hit the shelves...