Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

drinkvine update email

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Ralphus

drinkvine update email

Post by Ralphus »

I sent out an email to all drinkvine subscribers today about recent updates on the site. Due to the stringent guidelines google has implemented about emails entering their system, there's a better than average chance it landed in your junk mail. If you see it there, please click the "Not Spam" button. This will help ensure that future emails get through to all users OK.

Thanks!
drinkvine.com - a better way to find your beer and wine.

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

Got it...and that's great news! Glad to see there's still development being done.

midlife crisis
Beer Superstar

Post by midlife crisis »

Ralphus - I love Drinkvine. Thank you for giving it to us. I originally subscribed with an e-mail address I no longer have access to. Is there a way for me to update my e-mail while preserving my settings and Drinks? If not, no biggie but thought I would ask.

Ralphus

Post by Ralphus »

Your welcome. Glad you like it!

There is a way. Please submit feedback on the site, let me know what your new email address is, and I'll verify it and then make the change.
drinkvine.com - a better way to find your beer and wine.

Urotsukidoji

Post by Urotsukidoji »

Anyone else having issues with Drinkvine? All my matches were gone again today ..... except for Muskoka Ebb & Flow (a new match)?? I know I should have many matches, so something is amiss. Plus my display pref was changed from by Store to by Drink. ....

Napalm Frog

Post by Napalm Frog »

That has happened in the past to me a few times. Usually it was fixed by removing and re-adding the SKU, but can't do that this time. These glitches usually get fixed within a week.

EDIT: Looks like opening each beer up will refresh that stats for that one specific beer.