Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Cantillon Gueuze Lambic

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

lister
Beer Superstar

Cantillon Gueuze Lambic

Post by lister »

Did anyone get any Cantillon Gueuze Lambic that was available on lcbo.com? I put in an order back when it was announced, bought two bottles and now I got an email from the LCBO that I'm not getting any bottles of it.
lister

distr0

Post by distr0 »

same here, I mentioned it to keep6 and gleemer here: https://twitter.com/distr0/status/1145002804030955520

Napalm Frog

Post by Napalm Frog »

I got all my Cantillon and 3F delivered to my local LCBO right before the long weekend - including the Hommage. Placed the order within the first 5 min of it going live, which itself was about 10-15 minutes late.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

lister wrote:Did anyone get any Cantillon Gueuze Lambic that was available on lcbo.com? I put in an order back when it was announced, bought two bottles and now I got an email from the LCBO that I'm not getting any bottles of it.
I ordered 2 bottles, plus an Oxbow Crossfade to get to the $50 to make the order. The LCBO sent me an e-mail saying my order was cancelled, then they shipped me 1 bottle of the Gueuze, plus two bottles of Crossfade.

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

Ah well. I was lukewarm on the bourbon I added to the order to get over the $50 hump. Guess I'll just ignore the pick up email and get the refund.
lister

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

If you got the pickup email, it's probably in your local BO waiting for you. That's what happened to me, though they sent the wrong amounts of things. I'd go in and see, if you still want the Loons.