Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Fall Releases 2010

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JesseMcG

Post by JesseMcG »

Weebay wrote:
mintjellie wrote:
matt7215 wrote: D_H 9_ _i_ _I_A
Are you serious? Please don't be messing with us.
I want you to know that if you are lying, you are going to break my little black heart.
Yeah, the suspense here is killing me.... fuckers.

dutchcanuck

Post by dutchcanuck »

If you're saying what i think you saying, and the price is right, i will buy this by the case. Seriously.

p.s.

Len, if you lying, I'm driving to london to break your legs with a piscis ;)

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

dutchcanuck wrote:If you're saying what i think you saying, and the price is right, i will buy this by the case. Seriously.

p.s.

Road Trip!

We may have to go to London cause it will all be in his store!

Which store was that again? Bradley? Masonville? Thamesford?

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

dutchcanuck wrote:If you're saying what i think you saying, and the price is right, i will buy this by the case. Seriously.

p.s.

Hey, I never mentioned 90 Minute. Just Chockolat and Belhaven. Hahahah. It's Matt we'll be after.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

dutchcanuck

Post by dutchcanuck »

My apologies Len....you're off the hook (pun intended)

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Ukie wrote:

p.s.

Road Trip!

If 90 Minute does arrive, you're damn right a lot of it would somehow make its way to London!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

SteelbackGuy wrote:
Ukie wrote:

p.s.

Road Trip!

If 90 Minute does arrive, you're damn right a lot of it would somehow make its way to London!
Nice, young, fresh bottles arrived in Alberta about 3 weeks ago. Can't beat a fresh bottle of 90 Min!!!

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

Torontoblue wrote:
Nice, young, fresh bottles arrived in Alberta about 3 weeks ago. Can't beat a fresh bottle of 90 Min!!!
What were they selling for?

I know if I have to ask I can't afford it!

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

Ukie wrote:
Torontoblue wrote:

The 4 pack was going for $19.99.

phat matt

Post by phat matt »

Torontoblue wrote:
Ukie wrote:
Torontoblue wrote:

Ouch. Got to love living close to buffalo. They go for 10.99 for 4.

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

phat matt wrote:
Torontoblue wrote:
Ukie wrote: What were they selling for?

Ouch. Got to love living close to buffalo. They go for 10.99 for 4.
But by the time you've paid for petrol and wear and tear on yer car etc etc, the prices are pretty much close; if the LCBO sell the 4 pack for $19.99. I have a feeling they'll come in a lot lower than that though. Their pricing is darned good, even if it is heresy to 'approve' of the LCBO.

Duct Tape

Post by Duct Tape »

Torontoblue wrote:But by the time you've paid for petrol and wear and tear on yer car etc etc, the prices are pretty much close; if the LCBO sell the 4 pack for $19.99. I have a feeling they'll come in a lot lower than that though. Their pricing is darned good, even if it is heresy to 'approve' of the LCBO.
<----- Points and yells at Sid HERETIC!!! Just because you got to leave the evil empire of the LCBO's control doesn't mean you can start complimenting them.

But in all seriousness, $20/4 for 90Minute is still a good deal compared to Buffalo, because it means i can use my ever less frequent Buffalo runs for something i can't get here!!!

Hope all is well out west Sid!!
"If the Women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
-------
Please visit www.OHLPhotos.com & http://www.flickr.com/photos/55976115@N00/

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

Duct Tape wrote:
Torontoblue wrote:But by the time you've paid for petrol and wear and tear on yer car etc etc, the prices are pretty much close; if the LCBO sell the 4 pack for $19.99. I have a feeling they'll come in a lot lower than that though. Their pricing is darned good, even if it is heresy to 'approve' of the LCBO.
<----- Points and yells at Sid HERETIC!!! Just because you got to leave the evil empire of the LCBO's control doesn't mean you can start complimenting them.

But in all seriousness, $20/4 for 90Minute is still a good deal compared to Buffalo, because it means i can use my ever less frequent Buffalo runs for something i can't get here!!!

Hope all is well out west Sid!!
All is well, Steve. Great beer out here, in the stores at least. Prices are decent enough (especially with my 10% discount). Just need a few more bars to stock good ales and things will improve even more.

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

All this talk inspired me to pick up a sixer of DFH60 on my lunchbreak. I'm packing my life up into little boxes in preparation for moving next week, and I need some hops to inspire me.

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

Bobsy wrote: All this talk inspired me to pick up a sixer of DFH60 on my lunch break.
That and Anchor Liberty are probably my most frequent purchases at the 'BO. If forced into a corner - i.e. not much else is available - I'll always go for hops!