Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Fall Releases 2010

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Ukie
Bar Fly

LCBO Fall Releases 2010

Post by Ukie »

Was in a store today and they were putting out the back to school stuff. This prompted the question "Whats coming for the fall from the LC?" Any insights?

detritus
Bar Fly

Post by detritus »

Ukie wrote:Was in a store today and they were putting out the back to school stuff. This prompted the question "Whats coming for the fall from the LC?" Any insights?
The LCBO has back to school stuff?

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

Sorry, I meant the stores were putting out school supplies and stuff and that triggered the notion that Fall and school were right aroud the corner so there might be some advance info on Fall LC releases.

Unrelated, I see TBS had a big insert in Saturdays paper.

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

detritus wrote:
Ukie wrote:Was in a store today and they were putting out the back to school stuff. This prompted the question "Whats coming for the fall from the LC?" Any insights?

Just spit out my morning tea, hahahahah. Thanks fore the laugh! :D
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

biegaman
Bar Fly

Post by biegaman »

Cass wrote:Here's one:

http://freeourbeer.org/?p=74

:D
SCORE!!!!! :D

pootz
Beer Superstar

Post by pootz »

SteelbackGuy wrote:
detritus wrote:

Just spit out my morning tea, hahahahah. Thanks fore the laugh! :D
Aww cummon Len, I mean they got the dayglow tetra pack 'juice boxes" (wink,wink, nudge,nudge) for the kids lunch boxes. The single shot kiddie shooters in the disposable shot glass... great to store in back pack or glove box...hey...Molson cold shot pocket cans ...great for those long boring assembly periods... and what about those welfare lager sixpacks that come in the little soft bag coolers that come in a kaleidoscope of hues, sure to find one that matches your school colors...the 'BO has your back to school needs covered....not a skull in sight on this kiddie packaging. :lol:
Aventinus rules!

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

I heard choklat, some ddc stuff (as part of a brewery focus and halloween), and some other good shit. Its shaping up to be a really nice release. Once we hear back from the LCBO we'll post it up here.

Timmy

Post by Timmy »

The Garrison is a huge score IMO. Can't wait to see what else is coming.

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

My crystal ball says garrison will be sold out very shortly after it arrives

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

I can already see a lot of the stuff on the internal intranet and I thik it is one of the best releases ever.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

JesseMcG

Post by JesseMcG »

SteelbackGuy wrote:I can already see a lot of the stuff on the internal intranet and I thik it is one of the best releases ever.
Oh don't tease! heh.

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

SteelbackGuy wrote:I can already see a lot of the stuff on the internal intranet and I thik it is one of the best releases ever.
C'mon how about a hint? Just the first letter???

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

Ukie wrote:
D_H 9_ _i_ _I_A

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

matt7215 wrote:
Ukie wrote:
D_H 9_ _i_ _I_A
Tell me you're not just fucking with us now, Matt
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole