Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Coming Soon to the LCBO

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

CoolB

Post by CoolB »

spinrsx wrote:Karma Citra cans heading to LCBO stores in early October.

http://www.greatlakesbeer.com/good-karm ... eer-fresh/
OMG It moved when I read this :lol:
You know what I have in my cellar? Dust, I have dust in my cellar.

GtownRandy

Post by GtownRandy »

The panties my mother laid out for me are still wet! :wink:

Because of that news i'm drinking my last OWTF right now, since theres a better, fresher replacement coming. Octopus still tastes great, was amazing the difference between the crystal clear top of the can and the almost white beer that came out after i swirled the bottom.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

"One week from today (Friday the 14th) we're going to be throwing a party at the Lansdowne CRAFT Beer Market to celebrate Aromatherapy's LCBO launch! "

Beyond the Pale Aromatherapy is pretty solid IPA addition to the lcbo if you ask me.

The guys at Stallwart were saying that they might have Dr Feelgood IPA in the lcbo later this year as well

Masterplan
Bar Fly

Post by Masterplan »

spinrsx wrote:"One week from today (Friday the 14th) we're going to be throwing a party at the Lansdowne CRAFT Beer Market to celebrate Aromatherapy's LCBO launch! "

Beyond the Pale Aromatherapy is pretty solid IPA addition to the lcbo if you ask me.

The guys at Stallwart were saying that they might have Dr Feelgood IPA in the lcbo later this year as well
He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood
He's the one that makes ya feel alright
He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Huh. Never made that connection MP!
In Beerum Veritas

Ceecee

Post by Ceecee »

I like Stalwart's Bad Moon Rye Stout.

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

spinrsx wrote:"One week from today (Friday the 14th) we're going to be throwing a party at the Lansdowne CRAFT Beer Market to celebrate Aromatherapy's LCBO launch! "

So is this Aromatherapy going to be everywhere or just eastern Ontario like Pink Fuzz?

skootles

Post by skootles »

Blasphomet wrote: So is this Aromatherapy going to be everywhere or just eastern Ontario like Pink Fuzz?
Not everywhere, just Ottawa area like Pink Fuzz.

Napalm Frog

Post by Napalm Frog »

Pink Fuzz actually came to Toronto twice. First time was a single case to Yonge & Eglinton early in the year, that went in 2-3 days. Second time I picked it up from King & Spadina or Summerhill I believe, in mid-April.

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

skootles wrote:
Blasphomet wrote: So is this Aromatherapy going to be everywhere or just eastern Ontario like Pink Fuzz?
Not everywhere, just Ottawa area like Pink Fuzz.
Silly.

Masterplan
Bar Fly

Post by Masterplan »

CoolB wrote:

Showing stock in Toronto.

CoolB

Post by CoolB »

Masterplan wrote:
CoolB wrote:

Showing stock in Toronto.
Luckily my wife is beer ambassador at her LCBO in Niagara Falls. I've got my pre-order in :) :)

GtownRandy

Post by GtownRandy »

CoolB wrote:
Luckily my wife is beer ambassador at her LCBO in Niagara Falls. I've got my pre-order in :) :)
Is it the Ferry st store? They always seem to have lots of stock of good stuff when i do store searches. e.g. they still have 51! Charlevoix Dominus Vobiscum Lupulus in stock

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

I'm sure there will be lots. No need to panic! :)

CoolB

Post by CoolB »

GtownRandy wrote:
CoolB wrote:
Is it the Ferry st store? They always seem to have lots of stock of good stuff when i do store searches. e.g. they still have 51! Charlevoix Dominus Vobiscum Lupulus in stock
No. She just transferred to the store near Walmart.