Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Coming Soon to the LCBO

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

northyorksammy wrote:There is a sub market for sweet stuff. AT Merit which does a bunch of sweets, even the IPA is tasting sweet
I don't mind sweet beers, and particularly like milk stouts, but it's the over-the-top flavourings that are off-putting for me. Creme de menthe and chocolate cheesecake sound especially gross. But at the end of the day, taste is subjective.

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

Blasphomet wrote:I'll try the fuck out of those. Sounds fun. And I'm also starting to board the train of 'all the fruit and lactose fuck off'. But not quite. I still enjoy the good stuff of that ilk and likely always will. Just get's a bit overwhelming sometimes.
I am by no means a prude, but your consistent use of the f-word in your posts diminishes their value (IMHO of course). I won't pretend to speak on behalf of others, but your opinions would carry more weight for me if they were expressed differently. Go ahead and rip me if you must, I've said my piece and won't respond.

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

According to a post on GLB's Instagram, THRUST! an IPA is returning and will be coming to the LCBO in short cans. Definitely a nice surprise!

-Liam-

Post by -Liam- »

seangm wrote:According to a post on GLB's Instagram, THRUST! an IPA is returning and will be coming to the LCBO in short cans. Definitely a nice surprise!
I'll try the fuck outta those! :D

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

-Liam- wrote:
seangm wrote:According to a post on GLB's Instagram, THRUST! an IPA is returning and will be coming to the LCBO in short cans. Definitely a nice surprise!
I've definitely been enjoying these surprise 355 ml LCBO releases from GLB.

HeadyestTopper

Post by HeadyestTopper »

seangm wrote:
-Liam- wrote:
I've definitely been enjoying these surprise 355 ml LCBO releases from GLB.
Fuck yeah! I love THRUST! Can't wait to get my hands on it and drink the fuck out of it.

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

S. St. Jeb wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:I'll try the fuck out of those. Sounds fun. And I'm also starting to board the train of 'all the fruit and lactose fuck off'. But not quite. I still enjoy the good stuff of that ilk and likely always will. Just get's a bit overwhelming sometimes.
I am by no means a prude, but your consistent use of the f-word in your posts diminishes their value (IMHO of course). I won't pretend to speak on behalf of others, but your opinions would carry more weight for me if they were expressed differently. Go ahead and rip me if you must, I've said my piece and won't respond.
I'm not going to rip you. I just don't care lol.

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

-Liam- wrote:
Loool! :D

Samesies.

bwatson

Post by bwatson »

anyone heard if we gonna get this years CBS

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

yes - http://www.bartowel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 15&t=10988
bwatson wrote:anyone heard if we gonna get this years CBS

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Blasphomet wrote:I'm not going to rip you. I just don't care lol.
In Beerum Veritas

Blasphomet

Post by Blasphomet »

Belgian wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:I'm not going to rip you. I just don't care lol.
I don't get The Big Lebowski references.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Blasphomet wrote:I don't get The Big Lebowski references.
The Cowboy
In Beerum Veritas

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

alert!

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

That Butte Released June 2017. I guess left over bottles. Still should be good.
Reliable Beer Critic