Coming Soon to the LCBO

This forum is for discussing current and upcoming LCBO, Beer Store and Grocery Store releases and policies.

Moderators: GregClow, Cass

rejtable
Bar Fly
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby rejtable » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 am

Thought I saw Keep6/volo tweet something about launching kbs this year yesterday and an event at volo, but I didn't see a follow up about distribution (if any).
JeffPorter
Beer Superstar
Posts: 2538
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Brampton, ON

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby JeffPorter » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 am

matt7215 wrote:
GtownRandy wrote:Muddy York Gaslight Helles $2.95 / 473ml #570176


nice!


Great beer! Love Muddy York! Their porter might be the best I’ve ever had! For real.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John
BakaGaijin
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm
Location: Burlington

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby BakaGaijin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:36 am

rejtable wrote:Thought I saw Keep6/volo tweet something about launching kbs this year yesterday and an event at volo, but I didn't see a follow up about distribution (if any).


Founders was last distributed by Collectives Arts agency (Liquid Arts). I assume they would distribute bottles again.

Kegs have different import rules and only a handful of agencies have a license. It is so dumb.
S. St. Jeb
Bar Fly
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Burlington, ON

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby S. St. Jeb » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 am

BakaGaijin wrote:
rejtable wrote:Kegs have different import rules and only a handful of agencies have a license. It is so dumb.

Really??

I suppose I should reserve judgement given that I don't know the actual rules and the history of how they came to be, but on the surface I gotta agree with "It is so dumb".
User avatar
spinrsx
Beer Superstar
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby spinrsx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 am

I see KBS is listed again
User avatar
Craig
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby Craig » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:08 pm

portwood
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:56 pm
Location: Markham
Contact:

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby portwood » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Craig wrote:https://twitter.com/keep6imports/status/981931858282926080

Crooked Stave :o

wish keep6 would import more than just spoiled* beer, :lol:
.
.
.
.
.
*aka "sours"
@markhamwhisky
User avatar
Craig
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby Craig » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:03 pm

I mean, they just brought in KBS on draft... :P
User avatar
Gleemer Imports
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby Gleemer Imports » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:09 am

3 F
Armand&Gaston 750 mL.
600 bottles will be here in around 2 months.
stay tuned....
Visit us at http://www.gleemer.ca or follow Gleemer Imports on Facebook!
iguenard
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby iguenard » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Gleemer Imports wrote:3 F
Armand&Gaston 750 mL.
600 bottles will be here in around 2 months.
stay tuned....


This is a thread for coming soon to the LCBO. A contact of mine is saying this is private import and will never hit the site. Is this accurate?
BakaGaijin
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm
Location: Burlington

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby BakaGaijin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:57 pm

iguenard wrote:
Gleemer Imports wrote:3 F
Armand&Gaston 750 mL.
600 bottles will be here in around 2 months.
stay tuned....


This is a thread for coming soon to the LCBO. A contact of mine is saying this is private import and will never hit the site. Is this accurate?


Depends....whether your gonna post on Bazaar Biere or not...lol.
User avatar
Belgian
Bar Towel Legend
Posts: 9476
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby Belgian » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 pm

portwood wrote:
Craig wrote:https://twitter.com/keep6imports/status/981931858282926080
Crooked Stave :o

wish keep6 would import more than just spoiled* beer, :lol:... *aka "sours"

Haha. I'm very appreciative a few of the Cascade graced the shelves of our humble State Milk Bar AKA the LCBO. It made a significant dent on my credit card but to me the experience is well worth it.
In Beerum Veritas
iguenard
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby iguenard » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 pm

BakaGaijin wrote:
iguenard wrote:
Gleemer Imports wrote:3 F
Armand&Gaston 750 mL.
600 bottles will be here in around 2 months.
stay tuned....


This is a thread for coming soon to the LCBO. A contact of mine is saying this is private import and will never hit the site. Is this accurate?


Depends....whether your gonna post on Bazaar Biere or not...lol.


Of course I Will, its all about sharing thé info... When it's not bs :)
User avatar
spinrsx
Beer Superstar
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby spinrsx » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 pm

Are we still getting new stone beers? Wasn't bieggaman working with horizon imports and providing info? Been a while
iguenard
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: Coming Soon to the LCBO

Postby iguenard » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:40 pm

spinrsx wrote:Are we still getting new stone beers? Wasn't bieggaman working with horizon imports and providing info? Been a while


Old Guardian would kill my budget for this year... but I'd do it. #vacationinthebackyard

Return to “LCBO, Beer Store and Grocery Stores”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests