Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Coming Soon to the LCBO

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

seangm
Bar Fly

Post by seangm »

BURST along with Karma Citra are now on shelves at Vic Park/Ellesmere. Pretty good selection of GLB on shelves right now as they join HazeMama, Octopus, Canuck and Pompous Ass. I agree, it's nice to see GLB pumping out the LCBO listings since I'm never in the west end anymore.

Gleemer Imports

Post by Gleemer Imports »

Stille Nacht is on its way to Ontario.
We're hoping it can reach stores by Christmastime. If not, it cellars beautifully.
Shelf listing. 4000 bottles.
Visit us at http://www.gleemer.ca or follow Gleemer Imports on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

Any idea what price it will be?
Gleemer Imports wrote:Stille Nacht is on its way to Ontario.
We're hoping it can reach stores by Christmastime. If not, it cellars beautifully.

Gleemer Imports

Post by Gleemer Imports »

spinrsx wrote:Any idea what price it will be?
Gleemer Imports wrote:Stille Nacht is on its way to Ontario.
$5.90/bottle
Visit us at http://www.gleemer.ca or follow Gleemer Imports on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!