Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

General LCBO Debate & Discussion Thread

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JaseWescott

Post by JaseWescott »

Ukie wrote:
JaseWescott wrote:
Ukie wrote:Let me guess was the LCBO on the Mountain?

If it was I can guess which store!

TBS wasn't asking questions Monday but that probably changed, Walmart was.
Main St. Turn-around. this was on Tuesday.
Really, I was going to say Upper James and Fennel. I was there a week or so ago, walked in no line to get in , no line at cash, came out long lineup to get in!
I asked the LCBO employee today standing outside with her clipboard asking the questions, she told me it's a Hamilton Bylaw.

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

Financial Post making a familiar argument: https://financialpost.com/opinion/david ... in-win-win