Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beau's Festivale in LCBO

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

probstk

Beau's Festivale in LCBO

Post by probstk »

Came across this at a Lick-Bo in Ottawa. The next seasonal from Beau's.

Item 250746

Cheers.

cfrancis
Bar Fly

Post by cfrancis »

It's been in the LCBO for a couple of months. Their next seasonal is the Night Marzen and then Bog Water.

probstk

Post by probstk »

cfrancis wrote:It's been in the LCBO for a couple of months. Their next seasonal is the Night Marzen and then Bog Water.
Really?? I need to get out more, I guess.

Queef

Post by Queef »

havent seen anywhere on here, but I was told by the retail store there that the Dunkel WiessenBock they recently made is for LCBO release as well
it's beer o'clock.

cfrancis
Bar Fly

Post by cfrancis »

Sweet

I had that at the Oktoberfest last year. Very good.