Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO/Vintages - Sam Adams Utopias 2011

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Well my Father in Law got his glass last year, so it was definitely possible at the time.
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

A friend of mine got "the call," but I haven't heard anything yet. Hope it comes in soon!

cannondale
Bar Fly

Post by cannondale »

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

So the contact to get the Utopias/Riedel glass is Deanna Kaminskyj at Moosehead, email her (and cc exports@bostonbeer.com) with your name/address/phone # to get yours

Deanna.Kaminskyj@moosehead.ca.
exports@bostonbeer.com

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

icemachine wrote:So the contact to get the Utopias/Riedel glass is Deanna Kaminskyj at Moosehead, email her (and cc exports@bostonbeer.com) with your name/address/phone # to get yours

Deanna.Kaminskyj@moosehead.ca.
exports@bostonbeer.com
Emailed on Friday and received today - Great Service