Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Is Cameron's Rye PA coming to TBS/LCBO?

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

A
Bar Fly

Is Cameron's Rye PA coming to TBS/LCBO?

Post by A »

I'm reading conflicting reports...

BrausBackinTown

Post by BrausBackinTown »

the guy from cameron's at the spring beer fest said it takes about a year to get it on the lcbo shelves, so to look for it then. way to build on the momentum!

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

BrausBackinTown wrote:the guy from cameron's at the spring beer fest said it takes about a year to get it on the lcbo shelves, so to look for it then. way to build on the momentum!
even though it isnt true that it "takes about a year to get it on the lcbo shelves" i still hope to see this one at the LCBO, no matter how long it takes Camerons to get it there

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

The Grid's Ultimate Two-Four article mentions (incorrectly) that it's available at the LCBO and The Beer Store, but it does looks like it could be in the works.
"Beer that is not drunk had missed its vocation."
http://www.twitter.com/IcemanFTW

BrausBackinTown

sure hope it's incorrect, sounds ridiculous.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

BrausBackinTown wrote:sure hope it's incorrect, sounds ridiculous.
The article mentions that Cameron RPA is available at LCBO and TBS, not the Ultimate Two-Four
"Beer that is not drunk had missed its vocation."
http://www.twitter.com/IcemanFTW

BrausBackinTown

sorry - meant I sure hope the year to lcbo is incorrect.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

really enjoying this beer.. is it a general list at the lcbo? Or will it be gone soon..

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

anyone?
spinrsx wrote:really enjoying this beer.. is it a general list at the lcbo? Or will it be gone soon..

hangunder

Post by hangunder »

spinrsx wrote:anyone?
spinrsx wrote:really enjoying this beer.. is it a general list at the lcbo? Or will it be gone soon..
Think I saw a tweet from Cameron's saying that as long as there is demand they will keep it at the LCBO.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

awesome, thanks!