Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

New Arrivals at LCBO & TBS

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Provost Drunk

Post by Provost Drunk »

Ceecee wrote:TROU DU DIABLE IMPERATRICE
LCBO 226547 | 750 mL bottle

Price $ 13.50

Made in: Canada, Canada
By: N/A

Beer
10.0% Alcohol/Vol.
Presumably, this is the original version and not the BBA variant? Either way, it's one I will definitely try!

lplex

Post by lplex »

Provost Drunk wrote:

Price $ 13.50

Beer
10.0% Alcohol/Vol.
Presumably, this is the original version and not the BBA variant? Either way, it's one I will definitely try!
As far as I know, they never bottled the regular version. Pretty sure it's the Bourbon BA.

Lukie

Post by Lukie »

And I was just about to make a trip to Montreal. Rock on LCBO, more surprises like this please.

Ceecee

Post by Ceecee »

OK, here you go.

EVIL TWIN CITRA SUNSHINE SLACKER
LCBO 157148 | 473 mL bottle

Price $ 4.00

Made in: United States, USA

Beer
4.5% Alcohol/Vol.

Ceecee

Post by Ceecee »

EVIL TWIN JUSTIN BLEABER
LCBO 203413 | 650 mL bottle

Price $ 8.80

Made in: United States, USA

Beer
4.5% Alcohol/Vol.

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

What the heck is going on? It's like Christmas!

Is it possible that all of the keep6 private import beers needed lcbo numbers for some reason? And that these wont actually be for sale at lcbo locations?

Ceecee

Post by Ceecee »

spinrsx wrote:What the heck is going on? It's like Christmas!

Is it possible that all of the keep6 private import beers needed lcbo numbers for some reason? And that these wont actually be for sale at lcbo locations?
These would be the first ones to need them, no? I hope they come to the LCBO.

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

Keep6 doesn't list at lot of products at the LCBO by choice. Perhaps with the closing of Bar Volo they just want to clear out their older inventory.

Provost Drunk

Post by Provost Drunk »

lplex wrote:
Provost Drunk wrote:

Price $ 13.50

Beer
10.0% Alcohol/Vol.
As far as I know, they never bottled the regular version. Pretty sure it's the Bourbon BA.
Even better - thanks!

PeenSteen
Bar Fly

Post by PeenSteen »

spinrsx wrote: Is it possible that all of the keep6 private import beers needed lcbo numbers for some reason? And that these wont actually be for sale at lcbo locations?
This is probably the case with all of these

biegaman
Bar Fly

Post by biegaman »

There was an event at George Brown last month for the Torst book launch at which they served those two Evil Twin beers...

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Post by spinrsx »

new at the lcbo - another BTP beer:

Pale Ale Project
LCBO#: 467159 | 473 mL can
$3.25

and this

Cameron's Brewmaster's Selection 4 Pack in 473mL Tall Cans
LCBO#: 472522 | 4 x 473 mL can
$11.50

http://www.cameronsbrewing.com/camerons ... on-4-pack/

distr0

Post by distr0 »

spinrsx wrote:new at the lcbo - another BTP beer:

Pale Ale Project
LCBO#: 467159 | 473 mL can
$3.25
just had some from the brewery the other day, this is delicious

GtownRandy

Post by GtownRandy »

Ceecee wrote:I'm assuming this is LTM...

GOSE SERIE SIGNATURE
LCBO 800300 | 341 mL bottle

Price $ 3.60

Beer
3.8% Alcohol/Vol.
this one is confusing, and possibly an erroneous duplicate. there is no such thing on the LTM website as a "signature series" gose, just the "hors series" that keep6 stocks, which is 375mL. the hors series already has an lcbo #365759, http://www.liquery.com/365759-Les-Trois ... 4PYYBIYF8M

Keep6 Imports

Post by Keep6 Imports »

Hi Everyone,

The recent listings you are seeing from our portfolio on lcbo.com are part of the product of the world (e-commerce) program. For those who are unaware of this, the LCBO is launching a new online store platform this week (or next) which will exclusively offer brands that are not available in retail stores. This will primarily be consignment/private order products. From my understanding, the order minimum is a case (like our online store) and you will have the option to ship to any LCBO in Ontario (not just outside GTA) or direct delivery to your house via Canada Post (for a fee). In my discussions with LCBO the turn around times for store transfers will be much quicker (3-5 days) than present wait times.

As some of you have already noticed, there are name errors that Im waiting for the LCBO to correct. TDD L'Impératrice is the barrel aged version recently released and the LTM Gose is part of the Hors Serie not Serie Signature.

We are very excited about this distribution opportunity as it is more appealing for the small breweries we work with. Look out for listings coming very soon from Stillwater, Evil Twin, Oud Beersel, Del Ducato, Leelenau, De La Senne, Freigiest and Dunham.

Cheers!
Last edited by Keep6 Imports on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KEEP6 IMPORTS
Imported Goods

http://keep6imports.com
info@keep6imports.com
@keep6imports on Twitter