Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

My Bitter Wife IPA Returning To LCBO

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Pub Style
Bar Fly

My Bitter Wife IPA Returning To LCBO

Post by Pub Style »

She’s BACK!

We’re pleased to announce that My Bitter Wife IPA will roll out tomorrow in 650ml bottles at the GLB Retail Store for $5.95.

Now a GLB SEASONAL RELEASE!
My Bitter Wife IPA made her debut in 2013 as part of our limited Tank Ten series releases, but due to her enormous popularity across Ontario, we’ve decided to welcome her back on a seasonal basis! Each spring moving forward, My Bitter Wife IPA will be brewed, packaged, and delivered to LCBO retail stores and great craft beer bars across the province for your consuming pleasure!

THE BEER
Deep gold in colour with incredible aromas of citrus, tropical fruits and mango, My Bitter Wife is an IPA for the serious hop-heads out there. Full bodied, subtle malt notes with a pleasant and balanced bitterness obtained using some Simcoe, Columbus and Centennial hops, it finishes dry with a lingering hop presence that leaves you wanting more. My Bitter Wife will be sure to awaken your senses with each sip.

THE NAME
Carrie Nation was a nearly unstoppable force behind the temperance movement. She fought a long and hard battle, hacking at the legs of libation.
My Bitter Wife is our tribute to her!

LCBO INFO
Product Number – #345579
Retail Price – $5.95

Alcohol: 7%
Bottle Size: 650ml
Serving Temp: 3-5°C
IBUs: 88
Suggested glassware: Nonic Pint Glass
Suggested food pairings:
Entrees – Roast chicken, Pad Thai, Fish Tacos
Desserts – carrot cake, apple tart.
Cheeses – Gorgonzola, Cave aged Cheddar

Website – www.greatlakesbeer.com
Twitter – @greatlakesbeer #MyBitterWifeIPA
Facebook – www.facebook.com/greatlakesbeer

Inkling

Post by Inkling »

good stuff…I remember liking that one.

Lukie

Post by Lukie »

Yeah I liked the old hag too. Good value, as well.