Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LCBO Autumn 2014 Craft Beer Release

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Ukie
Bar Fly

Post by Ukie »

now listed:
BARNEY FLATS OATMEAL STOUT
LCBO 381137 | 650 mL bottle

Price $ 7.95

Made in: California, USA
By: Anderson Valley Acquistition

Beer
5.8% Alcohol/Vol.

Was told could be in stores late this week or early next.

rfrf

Post by rfrf »

Ukie wrote:now listed:
BARNEY FLATS OATMEAL STOUT
LCBO 381137 | 650 mL bottle

Price $ 7.95

Made in: California, USA
By: Anderson Valley Acquistition

Beer
5.8% Alcohol/Vol.

Was told could be in stores late this week or early next.
saw this at yonge/dundas today.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Fall is here!! Smuttynose Robust Porter at my local Danforth/Vic Park. This is really more a shout out to this excellent store, where the beer selection has gotten REALLY good in the last year or so... at my own expense, I would recommend it as a great place for others to grab stock that tends to disappear fast elsewhere.
In Beerum Veritas

biegaman
Bar Fly

Post by biegaman »

Belgian wrote:Fall is here!! Smuttynose Robust Porter at my local Danforth/Vic Park. This is really more a shout out to this excellent store, where the beer selection has gotten REALLY good in the last year or so... at my own expense, I would recommend it as a great place...
That is a really good store for craft beer. The guys who look after the section are really dedicated to providing the best selection of micros possible.

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

Pretty much everything from this release is now 20% off at Southdown LCBO, plus a bunch of other stuff.