Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Two Orval chalices

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

nickw

FT: Two Orval chalices

Post by nickw »

My mom was in town last weekend and brought me a few things I'd long left at home, including a few of these Orval chalices that I was given by an ex's grandmother a decade ago from a trip to Belgium a long time ago.

I don't need or want more than two myself, so I've got these two guys up for trade. I'd prefer beer instead of glassware, and I've got no preferences in terms of style -- just something I've not had before. So make an offer!

In-person downtown Toronto only.

AugustusRex

Post by AugustusRex »

I can give you St. Ambroise Vintage Ale (2013 & 2012) but I won't be able to make it down until mid-late July.

Chambertin

Post by Chambertin »

nickw wrote:Image

My mom was in town last weekend and brought me a few things I'd long left at home, including a few of these Orval chalices that I was given by an ex's grandmother a decade ago from a trip to Belgium a long time ago.

I don't need or want more than two myself, so I've got these two guys up for trade. I'd prefer beer instead of glassware, and I've got no preferences in terms of style -- just something I've not had before. So make an offer!

In-person downtown Toronto only.
I've got aged Belgians I can trade, all the Trappists. They're all 4-5 yrs, and the Orval/Westmalle is now 7 yrs old.