Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Warp & Weft

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

cheechonaleash

ISO: Warp & Weft

Post by cheechonaleash »

Greetings!

I'm looking for someone that is heading to Bellwoods Friday that is only planning on picking up 2 bottles of W&W for themselves that wouldn't be opposed to grabbing a pair for me as well. I can pay up front (email $ transfer) and we can make arrangements later for exchange OR I've got a couple No Rest or a No Rest and a Motley 15 to trade. I'm in Simcoe (Norfolk County) but usually make it Bellwoods once/month. Hamilton or Brant would be great if there's anyone heading from there but I'll be glad to connect with a Torontonian.

Thanks!

cheechonaleash

Post by cheechonaleash »

Bumping this one and dropping the "Mule" as the beer is now sold out. Had a deal worked out but due to a messaging snafu with Bar Towel private messaging the deal fell through. I'm looking for anyone that might be interested in setting up an IP trade involving a bottle or 2 of W&W. As I mentioned in my previous post I have MC15 and No Rest to offer in trade. Also, as I mentioned in my original post I'm in Norfolk County. Would be great to find someone closer to home for me but I do usually get to Bellwoods once a month and could set something up around August special release. Thanks in advance!

Kris