Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Cantillon t-shirt and glass.

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Eli

FT: Cantillon t-shirt and glass.

Post by Eli »

I got these 2 years ago at the brewery in Brussels. The t-shirt has sat messily folded in my drawers since then and have only used the glass a couple of times so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading these for beer.

It doesn't have to be anything rare or sought after, just not available in the LCBO/Beer Store.

The t-shirt is a medium.

Edit: located downtown Toronto
Last edited by Eli on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

I'd be interested but where are you located? I have some nice beers I could send your way.

Eli

Post by Eli »

iguenard wrote:I'd be interested but where are you located? I have some nice beers I could send your way.
Forgot to add that. I am in Toronto. Does that change things? Heh.

I can probably add the glass from the Zwanze day to the trade as well as I am planning on going next week.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

If you're willing to ship, I'm willing to send a sizeable care package from QC for this stuff.