Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT - 3F Armand and Tommy

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

FT - 3F Armand and Tommy

Post by JeffPorter »

Turns out I’m sitting on something substantial!

Had no idea until I saw the online auctions...

I know we had it here in Ontario, so if there’s no interest, I’ll
Take it to the auctions I guess...or just guzzle it!
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Gordoftherings

Post by Gordoftherings »

I’d be down to trade for a bottle of that. Let me know what you’re looking for in return.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

Sorry everyone. Got flooded with messages and it’s spoken for.

Cheers.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John