Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Cantillon Fou Foune 2014

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

BakaGaijin

FT: Cantillon Fou Foune 2014

Post by BakaGaijin »

IP GTA

ISO: 2014 releases of Mamouche, LP Kriek, LP Gueuze, St. Lam +. Also interested 2014 releases of 3F, Hill Farmstead, Bruery, BCBS, BCBBW, Vanilla, BBpt5, Allagash Coolship, RR, JK, other barrel aged stouts and sours.

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

This one is done.

I have a few more bottles of Fou Foune. Only looking for Mamouche or LPK 2014 specifically if anyone comes across any.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

Damn I wish you lived in Ottawa :)

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

BakaGaijin wrote:This one is done.

I have a few more bottles of Fou Foune. Only looking for Mamouche or LPK 2014 specifically if anyone comes across any.
I have some older Mamouche but not coming down to Hamilton anytime soon (family still lives there but located in Ottawa). In Toronto in a couple of weeks though if you want to work something out - drop me a line.

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

iguenard wrote:Damn I wish you lived in Ottawa :)
Seems to be a lot of interest in Cantillon from Ottawa. If I put out an IP for Cantillon in Ottawa my inbox would likely get flooded.

If I'm ever in Ottawa I'll bring some Cantillon if I have any.

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

pushkinwow wrote:

I have some older Mamouche but not coming down to Hamilton anytime soon (family still lives there but located in Ottawa). In Toronto in a couple of weeks though if you want to work something out - drop me a line.
Not looking for older Mamouche, but thanks anyways.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

BakaGaijin wrote:
Seems to be a lot of interest in Cantillon from Ottawa. If I put out an IP for Cantillon in Ottawa my inbox would likely get flooded.

Deal! I'll bring the blackjack and hookers... and Tums

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

BakaGaijin wrote:
pushkinwow wrote:

Actually, the first two years of Mamouche were head and shoulders above the new batches, even when fresh. I would really like to try the older ones... pushkinwow, I'll bring some Fou to our next tasting if you bring an old Mamouchka :)

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

iguenard wrote:
BakaGaijin wrote:

Deal! I'll bring the blackjack and hookers... and Tums
:D

jprime

Post by jprime »

iguenard wrote:
BakaGaijin wrote:
pushkinwow wrote: I have some older Mamouche but not coming down to Hamilton anytime soon (family still lives there but located in Ottawa). In Toronto in a couple of weeks though if you want to work something out - drop me a line.
Actually, the first two years of Mamouche were head and shoulders above the new batches, even when fresh. I would really like to try the older ones... pushkinwow, I'll bring some Fou to our next tasting if you bring an old Mamouchka :)
I remember the old mamouch we had together in Alymer was incredible. The newer batcher are not ever close in my opinion.

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

iguenard wrote:
I am sure we can work something out :)