Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Looking for Anchorage beers

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Funkyard

Looking for Anchorage beers

Post by Funkyard »

Hey looking for any anchorage brewing beers for trade or sale.

kw area

Keep me posted

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

Not sure if you're looking for the more limited stuff or where you are located, but premier gourmet in amherst, NY usually has 1-2 bottles on the shelf of their standard offerings. i believe "galaxy" and "tide and it's takers" last time i was there.

Funkyard

Post by Funkyard »

Really? I've never seen any there.

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

ckoop wrote:Not sure if you're looking for the more limited stuff or where you are located, but premier gourmet in amherst, NY usually has 1-2 bottles on the shelf of their standard offerings. i believe "galaxy" and "tide and it's takers" last time i was there.
I've been there about 5 times over the past 6 months and I have only ever seen Anchorage bottles once. I am guessing that they sell out very fast so it's all about timing.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

I missed out on ADWTD around the same time they had Sump. Growler fill counter.
"A good light beer is one that doesn't taste like piss!" - Frank d'Angelo

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

TheSevenDuffs wrote:
ckoop wrote:Not sure if you're looking for the more limited stuff or where you are located, but premier gourmet in amherst, NY usually has 1-2 bottles on the shelf of their standard offerings. i believe "galaxy" and "tide and it's takers" last time i was there.
I've been there about 5 times over the past 6 months and I have only ever seen Anchorage bottles once. I am guessing that they sell out very fast so it's all about timing.
Weird, i feel like i've seen them there a bunch of times, they even have a spot for them on the shelves near the oregon/washington beers so it's not just like the single case shipment of ADWTD that sat on the counter at the growler station with the other special releases that sell out in a day or two. then again, i've been there 12-15 times the last 6 months since it's the place i buy 95% of my everyday drinking beer and maybe my memory of their availability is just too blended together!

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

ckoop wrote:
TheSevenDuffs wrote:
Weird, i feel like i've seen them there a bunch of times, they even have a spot for them on the shelves near the oregon/washington beers so it's not just like the single case shipment of ADWTD that sat on the counter at the growler station with the other special releases that sell out in a day or two. then again, i've been there 12-15 times the last 6 months since it's the place i buy 95% of my everyday drinking beer and maybe my memory of their availability is just too blended together!
Maybe the problem here is my eyesight? :)

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

sprague11 wrote:I missed out on ADWTD around the same time they had Sump. Growler fill counter.
I have an extra that I can trade if you have something interesting :)