Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FS: 2x Belgium Comes To Cooperstown tix

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

mixedup

FS: 2x Belgium Comes To Cooperstown tix

Post by mixedup »

Face value. Not sure where these should be posted but figured someone here might be interested.

2x tasting + camping tickets available for Belgium Comes To Cooperstown festival at Ommegang this weekend.

Current list of breweries/beers is here: http://www.ommegang.com/blog/wp-content ... uly29.docx

Beer is included (and bands, etc) but I'm told the 'real' event is the giant bottle share afterwards....Americans are friendly and ridiculously generous and will force amazing beers on you. :wink:

Email me if interested - mixedup at sympatico.ca