Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Someone near Bellwoods FT: Jester King

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ckoop

ISO: Someone near Bellwoods FT: Jester King

Post by ckoop »

Throwing this out there to see if anyone that lives near bellwoods and isn't maxing out their allotment during the next couple releases wants to grab me some. I'm looking for 6 lambda and 4-6 3 minutes to midnight (depending on what the limits are for this one). i'll pay you back for the beers obviously and for your efforts you can choose from 2 of the following jester king beers: biere de miel, das wunderkind!, hibernal dichotomous, or ambree. i'm not sure when the exact exchange would be, but i'll be in and around the gta a bunch in november so shouldn't be too long.

chris

Napalm Frog

Post by Napalm Frog »

I only grab 2 of each release for myself, but am willing to grab more. I usually go at lunch, so can grab a full allotment without issue.

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

Thanks, PM'd you.