Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Grendel's Revenge ISO: Bellwoods sours OBO

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MeltedOzark

FT: Grendel's Revenge ISO: Bellwoods sours OBO

Post by MeltedOzark »

Hey all. I have some extra bottles of the Indie Alehouse 3 year anniversary release, Grendel's Revenge. They are big 750ml bottles that are taking up too much room in my fridge. I'm looking to score a Bellwoods Motley Cru '15, Barn Owl 1 or No Rest for the Wicked. If you don't have any of those and you want this beer, feel free to make an offer. Sours would be preferred but I'm not picky so I'll consider anything. I would really like to free up some fridge room.

I can also offer GLB Apocalypse Much Later or recent Bellwoods releases (including Barn Owl 2) as trade additions if necessary.

Cheers!

napoleon

Post by napoleon »

MeltedOzark wrote:Hey all. I have some extra bottles of the Indie Alehouse 3 year anniversary release, Grendel's Revenge. They are big 750ml bottles that are taking up too much room in my fridge. I'm looking to score a Bellwoods Motley Cru '15, Barn Owl 1 or No Rest for the Wicked. If you don't have any of those and you want this beer, feel free to make an offer. Sours would be preferred but I'm not picky so I'll consider anything. I would really like to free up some fridge room.

I can also offer GLB Apocalypse Much Later or recent Bellwoods releases (including Barn Owl 2) as trade additions if necessary.

Cheers!
PM Sent

MeltedOzark

Post by MeltedOzark »

This trade offer is now closed.