pezhere wrote:its a deal at $500 !!
I have no idea what the beer is, or how much its worth, BUT, as soon as a salesman says "its a deal" there is high probability its the farthest thing from it ... for the buyer.
Pezhere, your request sounds like a scam for these reasons:
1. The beer retails at the LCBO annually for under $150.
2. The beer doesn't improve in the bottle.
3. Each release is somewhat comparable (it's blended to maintain a somewhat consistent profile).
3. The $150 price point is extremely rare in beer. It is already off putting for many (is it as good as Soctch/Port/Sherry at the same price?)
4. Nobody sells stuff on here. Ever. Especially not for half a grand.
5. $500 could but you 2-3 beer runs to the States and hundreds of bottles of high quality beer.
6. Premier Gourmet sells most of its rare bottles for under $50.