Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Half Hours on Earth bottles

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ritzkiss

Half Hours on Earth bottles

Post by ritzkiss »

Hey all,

Drove out to what is certainly Ontario's smallest brewery, Kyle Teichart's new Half Hours on Earth, as part of a larger southern Ontario beer road trip. I was a little 'over ambitious' and came back with a shit ton of beer that's not all going to get drunk in the near future. So, since I ended up with two of each of these beers and they are probably best fresh, thought I would offer them up for trade here, so someone else can enjoy Seaforth's finest (and only).

I have a bottle of:

Moonless Farmhouse Porter
Easy Plateau Oat Farmhouse Ale
Yalla Yalla (citra) Sour Farmhouse Ale
Dinosaurs Will Die Tart Farmhouse Ale
Control Bored Sour Farmhouse Ale with Chamomile
Funk Land (Blend of Farmhouse Blond & Belgian-Style Golden Sour Ale)
Totally Sour Farmhouse ale with Raspberries & Hibiscus

Happy to trade them for other brewery-specific or seasonal releases from breweries in other places… Really probably just looking for good beer I've not had the pleasure of trying yet.

I'm in East York, happy to work out trades/locations/etc in DMs.

lplex

Post by lplex »

PMd

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

The Dinosaurs will Die & the Totally are gone, but the rest are still up for grabs if interested!

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

ritzkiss wrote:The Dinosaurs will Die & the Totally are gone, but the rest are still up for grabs if interested!
i'd be interested in some. i'm in the east end

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

atomeyes wrote:
ritzkiss wrote:The Dinosaurs will Die & the Totally are gone, but the rest are still up for grabs if interested!
i'd be interested in some. i'm in the east end
Send me a msg & I'm sure we can work something out.

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

I occasionally have extra bottles. PM with anything unique. Im downtown.
Reliable Beer Critic